Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blogging

It's been a while since I have spent any time on our blog, and I am sorry. I just really haven't had much to write about. But I thought, who cares, just put something on here. LOL!!!

For Memorial Day weekend, I got to spend all 3 days at work. Which kind of made me mad, because on the Friday before, at 5 pm, my boss walks up to me and hands me a piece of paper and says "Here's your schedule for this next week, hope you don't mind" Mind? Mind? Less than 24 hours before a Saturday off and he changed the whole weekend for us. Crape!! Oh well....I need the money. We were able to squeeze in a BBQ with our friends, Jason and Suzi and kids on Sunday night. Which was nice. We haven't seen them for a while.
I did get Tuesday and Wednesday off, and had so many things that I wanted to get done, and well....I didn't get them all done, because I decided to relax a bit, and since my allergies have been bad the last little bit, it was nice to just chill.
Deon and I did get the lawn mowed. And we have been working on the flower bed out front. It's been in a shambles, because the people who lived here before us, just tore it apart. We are digging up all the daffodil and tulip bulbs, tilling the beds and are going to spread the bulbs out and re-plant. Plus we are going to add the mums that we take to his grandparents' and brother's grave every memorial day. We like to have them, kind of as a "Memory Garden" and yes, I will be adding lots of plants for Mom.
Well.....I will see what they do to my schedule tomorrow when I go into work. Let's hope for a Saturday off, so I can have Deon help me get more stuff done.
Isn't life GRAND?? LOL

1 comment:

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Life is Grand!!! And crazy busy!!!

Sounds like you had fun even though you had to work ;o)