Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh Crap!!


okay, so I have never stressed about a birthday before or even growing older, but OH CRAP....I am going to be 4o in 13 days. Everybody keeps telling me not to worry...40 is the new 30....I don't think so. 40 is 40!!! and it SUCKS!!!! Plus...when that statement comes from somebody who is maybe 20-25 years old....well....what do they know about being 40??? LOL...Deon has been teasing me about being worried over turning 40. I guess it is easier for guys to turn 40. Oh well... I guess I can't stop turning 40, but I am NOT happy about it.



The first picture of us, is when I was 17 years old...I have such a dorky smile...and huge eyebrows...LOL

This one of me and Stormy is last fall. Back when I was ONLY 39 years old.
I tried to add a pic from when I was younger...but I couldn't edit just me out of it for the picture. Oh well...

4 comments:

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

40 is not old!! You don't need to worry at all!!!

Trust me....and beside not much will change in the next 13 days...so no more worries ;o)

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Oh yeah!! I forgot to say I like the new look to your blog ;o)

Fran and Deon said...

Thanks!! I have been wanting to change the blog a bit and add a pic, but didn't know which to use.

Suusi said...

I agree 40 is not old...it's pretty darn young actually!!