Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Packing

You know, I have come to the conclusion that having dogs is almost like having kids. We are taking our pups with us to California this weekend, and I have to pack everything that we all need. I have to laugh though, because I made a list of the things that the dogs will need. This includes Food, treats, leashes, harnesses, kennels (so when we can't take them to dinner) and their toys. Yes, we have to pack their toys so they don't get bored. OH....let's not forget their favorite blanket from our bed. Yes, these brats are spoiled. I just figure that they are going to be stuck in the truck with us for 10 hours (one way), and they should be comfortable too. So, I will have to make this a short blog, cause I have to finish everything today, cause I work all day tomorrow.
I will post a blog or two while we are there. Hope you all have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Yes I agree taht dogs are just like kids!!

Sounds like you are covered ;o)

Hope you have a fun filled safe trip!

Fran and Deon said...

Thanks

Suusi said...

Hahaha! They are like small kids. I like it now my kids can pack their own stuff and if they forget something they can't blame it on me ;] Gosh I miss Stormy...I need to come over soon!