Friday, May 1, 2009

WHY

Not to be a Negative Nelly, but why are people so stinking inconsiderate???? So I am at work, folding the clothes over and over again, like I do everyday that I work. Yes, Sam's Club has a clothing area, and I think people think that since we are a warehouse style store, they can just trash it. So, I am standing at the table full of women's shirts, and these two ladies walk over and start looking at the shirts, well, it would have been cool if they would have attempted to refold them. BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They literally toss them on the table and continue digging through the stacks of clothes that I had just folded. They were there for 1/2 an hour and trashed the table. I mean, it looked like a tornado went through. They picked up and tossed every shirt on the table. It took me another hour and a half to refold it all.
THEN!!!!
I had a hispanic couple come up to another table that I was working on, and started digging through the clothes. I asked them if I could help them find the size that they needed, and you know what she said to me???????????????????????? She told me to SHUT UP!!! I about died!! I stood there thinking, did that b... really tell me to shut up!!! It pretty much ruined my whole night and maybe me become very grumpy, and I hate being grumpy at work because then it makes for a long day.

Okay, I just had to vent a little bit. Hope you all had a better day than I did and I will hopefully post a blog tomorrow.

4 comments:

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Sorry you had a bad night. But like you I seem to find that the norm now a days...people think others are here to do things for them, it doesn't matter if you want to help or were just cleaning up the area. That is how the students at South are. They expect everyone to do everything for them.

I've had your day ;o) Many times.

But you will bounce back and only be grumpy for a short time because you are you ;p

Here's to a great day today! Keep smiling! Even though we are few in a handful of grumps.

Fran and Deon said...

Thanks Terrie....I know it's only a once in a while thing, but I was sooo mad last night, but I am over it now.

Suusi said...

In all honesty, THAT is why I won't do retail. People are more self indulgent and rude, I'd be fired within the first three days ;]

Sorry you had a bad day, I always think that those who are rude to me for no reason at all...there must be someone in their life that treats them that way too. Sad reality.

Now, it's your day off and your over it...so party on dude! :]

Anonymous said...

Bummer. I hate rude poeple...especially when you are trying to be nice to them.

Time for some secret code speak...Did you by chance get my email? I didn't hear from you while ago when I sent out the "fyi" and then I sent the second one to the same email then I was thinking maybe you don't check the email that I have very often. If you did-didn't get it let me know..secret like. ;-)