Thursday, May 14, 2009

Memories

I was looking through pictures on my computer and came across these, that I think Tim had. The first one is Mom with my Grandpa Sturges, when she was pregnant with me. The second is her getting the Mother of the Year award. The third is of Brian and Tim on a dinosaur. The one that is turned sideways is one that I took of Mom on Thanksgiving when she was living in that apartment on Garfield Ave. The one of her with us girls cracks me up, we were so little. The last one is of Brian and Tim again, when they were young. I really would like to get more pictures of us all growing up, if you all have any that you want to share with me. We are planning a trip up to Idaho this summer, just don't know when, and I can bring my scanner and scan them into my computer or if you can make copies, that would be awesome!!! Thanks!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at the pictures of you all when you were young. There is one where my dad is wearing a shirt with some funky buttons that we like to give him a hard time about.

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Cute Pictures

Suusi said...

Oh Frannie, these almost made me cry, I know how you miss your Mom.

They are wonderful photos, I can't wait to see how you make them in a scrapbook page for your book!

(Um so plan a scrapbook day already!!)

Fran and Deon said...

I need to do a scrapbook day soon, can you do it on a wednesday??