Monday, July 28, 2008

Thoughts

You know I am looking for a new job, and would really like to start one before September, so I put my resume online, and it looks like the only thing I am qualified to do is work retail. Which is not a bad thing, because I generally love talking to people all the time, but it is depressing, because I spent 1 1/2 years getting an Associates degree in Travel and Tourism. Boy, I really should have thought my options through better and gone into medical assisting or something to do with computers, because the travel industry is just sucking lately. There is no need for a travel agent when you can book all your stuff online with Price Line, etc etc etc. I have thought about going back to school, but finding the time is hard too, because my work is not flexible with hours when you are a manager, so what is a girl to do?? No!!! I won't do that!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help!!! I am so needing advice.

No comments: