Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bug and Boo

Sarge has his appointment today to be neutered and it was so sad taking him to the vet's office. I had to do it with Stormy too and that was harder. It's sad to hand them over and walk away. He will be fine though. Brookside is a great vet clinic. They do keep them over night so we will see how much sleep I get tonight, but I get to pick him up at 10 am tomorrow.






It's really sad because Stormy is wandering around the house and outside looking for her baby brother. THese two dogs hit it off so well and are constant companions so this is driving her crazy too, which makes it even harder for me to see her sad.
But like I said, he will be fine and Karma is a great doctor. I trust no other vet other than her.

Can you tell I love my babies???? LOL

2 comments:

Suusi said...

Aww poor Sarge!!

I bet he'll be good as gold, albeit sore :o(

We all know how much you love your babies! How could you not, they are adorable!!

Fran and Deon said...

Thanks Suz...I know I am the CRAZY dog lady...lol