Sunday, September 28, 2008

1 Year

It has been one year today, since Mom passed away. They say it gets easier with time, but I am not sure how true that is. I think of her everyday and the things we used to do as kids. It's funny the little things that brings you a reminder. Like, we went with Suzi to go and pick up their new TV and it was at the Best Buy on 2100 south and 700 east, which used to be a Fred Meyers, and my Mom worked in the craft department there. Or when I took the kids to City Creek Canyon to take their pictures, and remembered taking walks up there, especially as kids and Penny and I took off our shoes and played in the water.
I guess it is the memories that ease the pain a bit, but what I wouldn't give to hug her right now, or even argue with her...lol. I love my mom with all my heart, and miss her more than I could ever have imagined. It's sad that we have to lose our loved ones, but I guess we can keep their memories alive in our hearts forever.
I love and miss you MOM.
Fran

No comments: