Monday, August 4, 2008

.burnin' down the house!.



Yes, you remember the song...I know it.


After Sunday nights wild roll into Karaoke, well...it just fits!

I did learn some things. Get Fran, Deon and Jess into a room and they KNOCK everyone out! You all sang great!

Me, Jason and the kids...we struggle. But snaps to the girls for trying! And a big thumbs down to the boy, who was grouchy as he can get. Darn him anyhow.

But the highlights...

Danny getting his junk nipped by Sarge. (Who wasn't intending to get junk, but maybe some foodstuff instead.)

Deon climbing the tree to get the shuttlecocks down! (Snapping branches, oh my!)

Fran posing for Badmitton!


And the best...flames! I've NEVER seen anyone shoot water into a grille to get flame broiled burgers. I nearly fell of my chair thinking a guy who had his hair burn almost off his head, would um...wanna be that close to flame!

Anyhow, it was another wonderful time spent with them. Any wonder I love them both so much...Deon and Fran are crazy! Cool! Fun and just awesome!

Enjoy the vivid recollections at this point...



]


3 comments:

Fran and Deon said...

Suzi,
You could have left that face picture of me out of the collection, but the other pictures are great.
It was a lot of fun, and I think that kids did a great job with Karaoke. Jenna sure didn't want to stop and go home. I think her words were "that's their problem" in answer to your..."they have school tomorrow."

Bea said...

So true. Fran's comment is so True! But your pictures are amazing! >:0)

Matti Jess said...

Hey you got new pictures.