Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring??




Well, I posted earlier about the first signs of Spring in Utah...well since then it has snowed twice and been raining for two days now.
But it is Spring in Utah, and if you don't like the weather, just wait a few minutes and it will change again.
So I went out and took a few more pics while there was a break in the weather. Stormy wanted to be in this picture, so here she is

with some of the daffodils in the back yard, there are also some hyacinths getting ready to bloom. The other pictures are the daffodils and crocus in our front yard. It is so cool to get to see them blooming, when we moved in last year, it was after they were all done blooming.
We have a lot of yard work to do around here, but it will be worth it in the long run. I love a nice looking yard.
Hope you all are doing well, and enjoying Spring!!




















4 comments:

Suusi said...

I'm going to so miss the snow when it's gone, and the summer heat is beating me on the head :[

It's so sweet how Stormy likes to jump right in for the photos :]

Fran and Deon said...

she is starting to love to have her picture taken.

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Great pictures!!! Crazy how fast time goes...you just bought the house...then some snow...now some flowers!! Yikes we are getting older faster ;o)

How is Harry Potter coming along!!!

Love the Host by the way!

Fran and Deon said...

I haven't even started Harry Potter. I am not really interested in reading it. Right now I am reading The Davinci Code again