Sunday, February 1, 2009

SuperBowl Sunday

Well, SuperBowl Sunday has begun, and I am already bored. HAHAHA!!! I have been trying to do some family research and have been getting frustrated. On my dad's side of the family, I can't find anything passed my Great Grandfather, other than on his Mom's side, that I have found quit a bit on them. My Mom's side of the family is pretty much the same way. Her father, I can't find much on his family and then more on her mom's side. What am I doing wrong?? I have been to the Church Family history site, and my good friend is letting me tap into her ancestry.com program, and still no luck. Maybe I am not putting my heart and soul into it. Then again, I did make a move that will probably help me out. My dad sent me the name and address of his cousin Wayne Leatham that lives in Spanish Fork, Ut. and so does my great Aunt Lucille. I sent them a Christmas card and put a note on the back about how I would like to meet them all. She is the sister of my Grandma Sturges, whom I have never met, since she passed away before I was born. Well, we are trying to plan a get-together with them soon. Wayne called me and told me that he has quite a bit of history on my family, I guess clear back to the 1600s. Let's hope that we can get it all worked out and I can meet them.
Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: