Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meeting Family



This is the Leatham family,which is part of my Dad's side of the family. It is my Dad's cousin Wayne, wife Lorna and his Aunt Lucille (my grandma's sister). I never did get to meet my Grandma Sturges, so it was very cool to meet Great Aunt Lucille. Wayne gave me a lot of genealogy on the Barrickman family (my grandma's parents, etc) which was fun to read. We only spent a couple hours with them, but it was nice to get to know them. Wayne and Lorna live in Spanish Fork and Aunt Lucille lives in a resthome in Springville.




Me and Aunt Lucille











Me, Wayne, Lorna and AUnt Lucille. Yes, my eyes are closed but oh well

1 comment:

Suusi said...

It looks like fun! With all the information you located, it was more than just fun...it was awesome!!