Monday, July 18, 2011

. A note to good friends .

Why do I count you as some fo the VERY FEW true friends I have?

You've tried to contact me, but you have never pressured me to hang out.
You've given me space and time. Which I desperately needed. Which has allowed me to get myself up and out of myself without you both expecting me to be who I really can't be.
You've left messages and called, even when you knew I didn't feel like answering.
You've posted nice messages on facebook, and answered my texts when I felt I actually could deal with life for a moment.

You've never once expected me to be happy, carefree or content with how my life was moving...and you've never chosen sides.

These are the things that tell me you are true friends...

And I'm so happy to have the Beckstead's a big part of my life.

We love you and miss you!

No comments: