Wednesday, July 7, 2010

outings


In the last few weeks, I haven't done much of anything, but cross stitch and read. Which I am not complaining about, but I am SO glad that I have had minor outings. Even though, they have mostly been to Wal-mart to get dinners or Sam's Club to pick up stuff for our vending machines at Deon's work.
This picture is from Monday when we went down to the pond, by our house, and watched our friends fly kites. It was such a beautiful day and we had such a great time. Of course, I couldn't resist putting my feet into the water, which wasn't that cold. Our friends hand make all their kites, and that is so cool to me. I am going to be a lazy butt and go buy a couple kites at Wal-Mart. Plus next time we go out, I am taking my remote controlled boat.
This weekend will be filled with a few trips out. Saturday we are going fishing at Vernon Reservoir, and picnicking. I am so excited for this, I just hope I catch a fish. It's been forever since I have caught a fish..lol. Sunday is my Great Aunt Lucille's (my dad's mom's sister) Birthday open house and we are going to Springville to spend some time with them. It will be scary to be around a lot of people that I don't know, but when has that ever really bothered me before.
Update on recovery: I am doing really good with little pain. I go back to the doctor tomorrow for a check up and hopefully he will lift some of my restrictions. I am loving spending all this time with my babies, and they are loving having me home. They will be unhappy when I do go back to work.
Am really excited that Penny and the kids are going to try and make it out for the 24th of July. Sarah...keep on her so you can come out. I can't wait to see them. I love and miss my family so much.
More updates later.

No comments: