Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009



We had Deon's family over on Easter and had a good time visiting. We had the normal...ham, mac salad, rolls, potatoes,etc. Let me tell you...Deon can cook a mean ham....yummy!!
After dinner we went outside to enjoy some sunshine and let me play with the camera again. We didn't get pictures of everyone, because they either had to leave early or were coming later cause they were at other family dinners. In the first picture are (from left to right) Justin, Lindsay, Jolene, Demont, Debbie, Deon and Grandma.



This is Deon and his Dad and Grandma









This is his nephew Justin and his girlfriend Lindsay.

I hope you all had a great Easter. I wish we would have been able to celebrate with you all.

5 comments:

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Wow it's about time you posted again.

Looks like you had a great sunny day! And looks like you had fun!

Fran and Deon said...

I know...I fall behind on postings, cause some things that I want to post about I think...would anybody really want to read this?? Ya know

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Yeah I know...we should just post them!! If we think it is something to post someone else out there might be interested.

Let's get brave!!!! Deal???

Fran and Deon said...

Deal

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Where are your posts....you commented at 1:30 and you haven't had any inspirational thoughts for new posts yet???

Watch mine the next couple of days should be interesting ;o)